By K. L. Mittal,Tanweer Ahsan
This complete ebook will offer either primary and utilized features of adhesion relating microelectronics in one and simply available resource. one of the themes to be lined include;
- Various theories or mechanisms of adhesion
- Surface (physical or chemical) characterization of fabrics because it relates to adhesion
- Surface cleansing because it relates to adhesion
- Ways to enhance adhesion
- Unraveling of interfacial interactions utilizing an array of pertinent techniques
- Characterization of interfaces / interphases
- Polymer-polymer adhesion
- Metal-polymer adhesion (metallized polymers)
- Polymer adhesion to varied substrates
- Adhesion of skinny films
- Adhesion of underfills
- Adhesion of molding compounds
- Adhesion of alternative dielectric materials
- Delamination and reliability concerns in packaged devices
- Interface mechanics and crack propagation
- Adhesion dimension of skinny motion pictures and coatings
Read Online or Download Adhesion in Microelectronics (Adhesion and Adhesives: Fundamental and Applied Aspects) PDF
Similar electronics books
The 1st version of Silicon Germanium fabrics & units - A marketplace & expertise evaluate to 2006 examines the advance of the silicon germanium company over a six-year interval 2001 to 2006. It analyses the developments in markets, applied sciences and constitution and profiles all of the significant avid gamers.
This e-book describes numerous electronic Delta-Sigma Modulator (DDSM) architectures, together with multi degree noise shaping (MASH), mistakes suggestions modulator (EFM) and unmarried quantizer (SQ)-DDSM modulators, with a spotlight on predicting and maximizing their cycle lengths. The authors goal to demystify an incredible element of those specific DDSM buildings, specifically the lifestyles of spurs due to the inherent periodicity of DDSMs with consistent inputs.
This ebook presents an in depth research of all elements of capacitive DC-DC converter layout: topology choice, keep an eye on loop layout and noise mitigation. Readers will enjoy the authors’ systematic evaluation that begins from the floor up, in-depth circuit research and an intensive evaluation of lately proposed thoughts and layout methodologies.
This ebook describes up to date know-how utilized to high-K fabrics for greater than Moore functions, i. e. microsystems utilized to microelectronics middle applied sciences. After detailing the fundamental thermodynamic idea utilized to high-K dielectrics skinny movies together with extrinsic results, this ebook emphasizes the specificity of skinny movies.
- Lossless Information Hiding in Images: 165
- Modeling and Simulation for Microelectronic Packaging Assembly: Manufacturing, Reliability and Testing
- Operational Research and Networks (Geographical Information Systems)
- MEMS Lorentz Force Magnetometers: From Specifications to Product
Extra info for Adhesion in Microelectronics (Adhesion and Adhesives: Fundamental and Applied Aspects)
Adhesion in Microelectronics (Adhesion and Adhesives: Fundamental and Applied Aspects) by K. L. Mittal,Tanweer Ahsan