By Samar K. Saha
Compact types for built-in Circuit layout: traditional Transistors and Beyond presents a contemporary treatise on compact types for circuit computer-aided layout (CAD). Written through an writer with greater than 25 years of event in semiconductor approaches, units, and circuit CAD, and greater than 10 years of educational adventure in educating compact modeling classes, this first-of-its-kind ebook on compact SPICE types for very-large-scale-integrated (VLSI) chip layout bargains a balanced presentation of compact modeling the most important for addressing present modeling demanding situations and realizing new types for rising devices.
Starting from easy semiconductor physics and overlaying state of the art gadget regimes from traditional micron to nanometer, this text:
- Presents general versions for bipolar-junction transistors (BJTs), metal-oxide-semiconductor (MOS) field-effect-transistors (FETs), FinFETs, and tunnel field-effect transistors (TFETs), besides statistical MOS models
- Discusses the foremost factor of technique variability, which critically affects gadget and circuit functionality in complex applied sciences and calls for statistical compact models
- Promotes additional examine of the evolution and improvement of compact versions for VLSI circuit layout and analysis
- Supplies basic and functional wisdom worthwhile for effective built-in circuit (IC) layout utilizing nanoscale devices
- Includes workout difficulties on the finish of every bankruptcy and broad references on the finish of the book
Compact versions for built-in Circuit layout: traditional Transistors and Beyond is meant for senior undergraduate and graduate classes in electric and electronics engineering in addition to for researchers and practitioners operating within the zone of electron units. even if, even these unexpected with semiconductor physics achieve a high-quality seize of compact modeling recommendations from this book.
Read Online or Download Compact Models for Integrated Circuit Design: Conventional Transistors and Beyond PDF
Similar electronics books
The 1st variation of Silicon Germanium fabrics & units - A industry & know-how assessment to 2006 examines the advance of the silicon germanium enterprise over a six-year interval 2001 to 2006. It analyses the traits in markets, applied sciences and constitution and profiles the entire significant avid gamers.
This ebook describes numerous electronic Delta-Sigma Modulator (DDSM) architectures, together with multi level noise shaping (MASH), errors suggestions modulator (EFM) and unmarried quantizer (SQ)-DDSM modulators, with a spotlight on predicting and maximizing their cycle lengths. The authors objective to demystify an enormous point of those specific DDSM constructions, specifically the life of spurs because of the inherent periodicity of DDSMs with consistent inputs.
This booklet offers an in depth research of all points of capacitive DC-DC converter layout: topology choice, keep watch over loop layout and noise mitigation. Readers will enjoy the authors’ systematic evaluation that starts off from the floor up, in-depth circuit research and an intensive assessment of lately proposed innovations and layout methodologies.
This publication describes up to date expertise utilized to high-K fabrics for greater than Moore functions, i. e. microsystems utilized to microelectronics center applied sciences. After detailing the elemental thermodynamic conception utilized to high-K dielectrics skinny motion pictures together with extrinsic results, this booklet emphasizes the specificity of skinny movies.
- Elektrische Maschinen - Bafög-Ausgabe (Pearson Studium - Elektrotechnik) (German Edition)
- Silicide Technology for Integrated Circuits (Processing) (IEE Materials & Devices)
- Embedded Systems Design with Platform FPGAs: Principles and Practices
- Nanostructured Thin Films and Coatings: Mechanical Properties (Handbook of Nanostructured Thin Films and Coatings)
- Logic Circuit Design: Selected Methods
- Fundamentals of Modern VLSI Devices
Extra info for Compact Models for Integrated Circuit Design: Conventional Transistors and Beyond
Compact Models for Integrated Circuit Design: Conventional Transistors and Beyond by Samar K. Saha