By Stephen W. Littlejohn,Karen A. Foss
With greater than three hundred entries, those volumes offer a one-stop resource for a accomplished assessment of communique concept, providing present descriptions of theories in addition to the heritage matters and ideas that contain those theories. this is often the 1st source to summarize, in a single position, the variety of concept within the conversation field.
- Applications and Contexts
- Critical Orientations
- Cultural Orientations
- Cybernetic and platforms Orientations
- Feminist Orientations
- Group and Organizational Concepts
- Information, Media, and verbal exchange Technology
- International and worldwide Concepts
- Interpersonal Concepts
- Non-Western Orientations
- Paradigms, Traditions, and Schools
- Philosophical Orientations
- Psycho-Cognitive Orientations
- Rhetorical Orientations
- Semiotic, Linguistic, and Discursive Orientations
- Social/Interactional Orientations
- Theory, Metatheory, method, and Inquiry
Read or Download Encyclopedia of Communication Theory PDF
Similar language communication books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2010 im Fachbereich Medien / Kommunikation - Public kin, Werbung, advertising, Social Media, notice: 1,7, Freie Universität Berlin (Marketing Department), Veranstaltung: advertising Seminar für Masterstudenten, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Bei der Verbreitung von Elektromobilität handelt es sich um einen Paradigmenwechsel der Verkehrspolitik, der auf verschiedenen Ebenen abläuft und unterschiedliche Branchen berührt.
We're all drowning in a sea of phrases. And, it's getting more durable and more durable to get our messages available in the market. the appropriate phrases, conscientiously selected can nonetheless do magic: they could make humans care approximately what we care about—they could make us fall in love; they could soothe our aching hearts; they could make humans purchase our items or subscribe to our project; they could increase a chum or tear down an enemy; and certain, they could switch the area.
What's intercultural conversation? How does point of view form a person’s definition of the major tenets of the time period and the sector? those are the middle questions explored by means of this available international advent to intercultural communique. every one bankruptcy explores the subject from a unique geographic, spiritual, theoretical, and/or methodological point of view, with an emphasis on non-Western techniques, together with Buddhist, South American, Muslim, and chinese language views.
The Evolution and Social influence of game Economics examines paradigmatic alterations within the financial constitution of the online game from a media results and online game layout viewpoint. This e-book explores how video game builders have replaced how they interact avid gamers which will facilitate non-stop monetary transactions.
- Theories of Small Groups: Interdisciplinary Perspectives
- Communication Yearbook 26: Volume 21
- Abbildung dynamischer Managementsysteme durch Wiki-Technologie (German Edition)
- Werbung als Identitätskonstruktion. Selbstbild Samsung vs. Fremdbild Apple: Wie Samsung die Identitäten in einem Werbespot abgrenzt (German Edition)
Additional resources for Encyclopedia of Communication Theory
Encyclopedia of Communication Theory by Stephen W. Littlejohn,Karen A. Foss