By Dr. Nir Kossovsky
Dr. Nir Kossovsky has spent the final thirty years expanding, preserving, and restoring intangible asset worth and including Todd Miller, a public family professional, offers convincing and tangible tools for safeguarding a company’s resources, using worth, and making the enterprise case. company leaders will easy methods to:
• determine intangible resources and the way they give a contribution to a company’s company price
• construct a enterprise case for assets and attain a fit go back on funding
• Mitigate dangers which could harm the worth of intangible resources
• become aware of how better administration of intangible resources creates a aggressive aspect
• improve greater verbal exchange concepts for stakeholders
Dr. Kossovsky’s leading edge tools for dealing with moral compliance, caliber, defense, sustainability and defense can assist all company leaders consciously deal with intangible resources so one can become aware of enduring success.
Read or Download Mission: Intangible: Managing Risk and Reputation to Create Enterprise Value PDF
Best business management & leadership books
Foodstuff offer Chain Management:Economic, Social and Environmental views is particularly diversified from components offer chain administration as could be visible from the expanding wellbeing and fitness, safeguard and environmental issues which are more and more garnering the public’s cognizance approximately assorted foodstuff provide chain difficulties.
The matter with so much Hoshin Kanri books is they describe a fancy method that's overwhelming to such a lot leaders and their corporations. the necessity to basically switch the tradition of the complete association to make Hoshin paintings isn’t functional for many businesses whilst first beginning out. the fundamentals of Hoshin Kanri makes use of an easy-to-follow tale structure to simplify and clarify Hoshin Kanri – a style for process deployment.
Seminar paper from the 12 months 2014 within the topic company economics - enterprise administration, company Governance, grade: "A", Atlantic overseas college (SOCIAL AND HUMAN STUDIES), path: schooling, language: English, summary: This path explores the definition of management, makes an research of the kinds of management and traits of management which impact a firm.
An insightful, real-world examine the talents contemporary international management calls for top throughout Borders is the management advisor for the hot enterprise setting. The world's fiscal middle of gravity is transferring at a quick velocity – large rising economies have already emerged. As companies function in an more and more international context, the main profitable leaders may be able to see during the eyes of others and to listen to the voices of consumers and co-workers from all over the world.
- The Contribution of Porter and Kramer's Concept of Creating Shared Value to CSR Theory
- Due-Diligence-Real-Estate. Ein strukturierter Analyseprozess zur ganzheitlichen Beurteilung von Immobilien (German Edition)
- Demand-Driven Forecasting: A Structured Approach to Forecasting (Wiley and SAS Business Series)
- Herbert Scarf's Contributions to Economics, Game Theory and Operations Research: Volume 3: Production in Indivisibilities: A Contribution to the Theories of Large Firms
Additional info for Mission: Intangible: Managing Risk and Reputation to Create Enterprise Value
Mission: Intangible: Managing Risk and Reputation to Create Enterprise Value by Dr. Nir Kossovsky