By Ke-Horng Chen
This publication starts off with the idea that power calls for are directing scientists in the direction of ever-greener equipment of strength administration, so hugely built-in strength regulate ICs (integrated chip/circuit) are more and more prominent for extra lowering energy consumption.
- A well timed and entire reference consultant for IC designers facing the more and more common call for for built-in low strength management
- Includes new issues corresponding to LED lights, quickly brief reaction, DVS-tracking and layout with complex know-how nodes
- Leading writer (Chen) is an energetic and popular contributor to the facility administration IC layout box, and has broad experience
- Accompanying web site comprises presentation documents with publication illustrations, lecture notes, simulation circuits, resolution manuals, teachers’ manuals, and software downloads
Read or Download Power Management Techniques for Integrated Circuit Design PDF
Similar electronics books
The 1st variation of Silicon Germanium fabrics & units - A marketplace & expertise assessment to 2006 examines the advance of the silicon germanium enterprise over a six-year interval 2001 to 2006. It analyses the traits in markets, applied sciences and constitution and profiles all of the significant avid gamers.
This e-book describes a number of electronic Delta-Sigma Modulator (DDSM) architectures, together with multi level noise shaping (MASH), mistakes suggestions modulator (EFM) and unmarried quantizer (SQ)-DDSM modulators, with a spotlight on predicting and maximizing their cycle lengths. The authors objective to demystify an enormous point of those specific DDSM buildings, specifically the life of spurs due to the inherent periodicity of DDSMs with consistent inputs.
This booklet presents a close research of all facets of capacitive DC-DC converter layout: topology choice, keep watch over loop layout and noise mitigation. Readers will enjoy the authors’ systematic review that starts off from the floor up, in-depth circuit research and a radical overview of lately proposed ideas and layout methodologies.
This publication describes up to date know-how utilized to high-K fabrics for greater than Moore functions, i. e. microsystems utilized to microelectronics center applied sciences. After detailing the elemental thermodynamic concept utilized to high-K dielectrics skinny motion pictures together with extrinsic results, this e-book emphasizes the specificity of skinny motion pictures.
- MOSFET Models for SPICE Simulation: Including BSIM3v3 and BSIM4 (Wiley - IEEE)
- Design and Modeling of Millimeter-wave CMOS Circuits for Wireless Transceivers: Era of Sub-100nm Technology
- Polymer Electronics
- A Second-Order ΣΔ ADC Using Sputtered IGZO TFTs (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- How Money Got Free: Bitcoin and the Fight for the Future of Finance
Additional info for Power Management Techniques for Integrated Circuit Design
Power Management Techniques for Integrated Circuit Design by Ke-Horng Chen