By Jon B. Hagen
Read or Download Radio-Frequency Electronics: Circuits and Applications PDF
Best electronics books
The 1st version of Silicon Germanium fabrics & units - A industry & know-how review to 2006 examines the advance of the silicon germanium enterprise over a six-year interval 2001 to 2006. It analyses the traits in markets, applied sciences and constitution and profiles all of the significant gamers.
This booklet describes a number of electronic Delta-Sigma Modulator (DDSM) architectures, together with multi level noise shaping (MASH), blunders suggestions modulator (EFM) and unmarried quantizer (SQ)-DDSM modulators, with a spotlight on predicting and maximizing their cycle lengths. The authors target to demystify an enormous element of those specific DDSM constructions, particularly the life of spurs due to the inherent periodicity of DDSMs with consistent inputs.
This e-book offers an in depth research of all features of capacitive DC-DC converter layout: topology choice, regulate loop layout and noise mitigation. Readers will enjoy the authors’ systematic assessment that starts off from the floor up, in-depth circuit research and a radical evaluation of lately proposed innovations and layout methodologies.
This booklet describes up to date know-how utilized to high-K fabrics for greater than Moore purposes, i. e. microsystems utilized to microelectronics middle applied sciences. After detailing the fundamental thermodynamic concept utilized to high-K dielectrics skinny motion pictures together with extrinsic results, this publication emphasizes the specificity of skinny movies.
- Eletrônica - Volume 2 (Portuguese Edition)
- Chemistry in Microelectronics
- Near-Space Remote Sensing: Potential and Challenges (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Passive elektronische Bauelemente: Aufbau, Funktion, Eigenschaften, Dimensionierung und Anwendung (German Edition)
- Unreal Objects: Digital Materialities, Technoscientific Projects and Political Realities (Digital Barricades: Interventions in Digital Culture and Politics)
- Linear Algebra for Signal Processing (The IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications)
Additional resources for Radio-Frequency Electronics: Circuits and Applications
Radio-Frequency Electronics: Circuits and Applications by Jon B. Hagen