By Pedro Barquinha,Rodrigo Martins,Luis Pereira,Elvira Fortunato
The ebook describes the concept that of obvious electronics, passive and energetic oxide semiconductors, multicomponent dielectrics and their significance for a brand new period of novel digital fabrics and items. this is often by means of a quick heritage of transistors, and the way oxides have revolutionized this box. It concludes with a look at reasonably cheap, disposable and light-weight units for the subsequent iteration of ergonomic and useful discrete units. Chapters cover:
- Properties and purposes of n-type oxide semiconductors
- P-type conductors and semiconductors, together with copper oxide and tin monoxide
- Low-temperature processed dielectrics
- n and p-type skinny movie transistors (TFTs) – constitution, physics and short history
- Paper electronics – Paper transistors, paper stories and paper batteries
- Applications of oxide TFTs – obvious circuits, lively matrices for screens and biosensors
Written by way of a crew of popular international specialists, Transparent Oxide Electronics: From fabrics to Devices offers an outline of the realm of obvious electronics, and showcases groundbreaking paintings on paper transistors
Read or Download Transparent Oxide Electronics: From Materials to Devices PDF
Similar electronics books
The 1st version of Silicon Germanium fabrics & units - A industry & know-how assessment to 2006 examines the improvement of the silicon germanium enterprise over a six-year interval 2001 to 2006. It analyses the tendencies in markets, applied sciences and constitution and profiles all of the significant avid gamers.
This publication describes a number of electronic Delta-Sigma Modulator (DDSM) architectures, together with multi level noise shaping (MASH), mistakes suggestions modulator (EFM) and unmarried quantizer (SQ)-DDSM modulators, with a spotlight on predicting and maximizing their cycle lengths. The authors goal to demystify an incredible element of those specific DDSM buildings, particularly the life of spurs due to the inherent periodicity of DDSMs with consistent inputs.
This e-book presents an in depth research of all elements of capacitive DC-DC converter layout: topology choice, keep an eye on loop layout and noise mitigation. Readers will enjoy the authors’ systematic evaluate that starts off from the floor up, in-depth circuit research and a radical assessment of lately proposed ideas and layout methodologies.
This ebook describes up to date expertise utilized to high-K fabrics for greater than Moore functions, i. e. microsystems utilized to microelectronics center applied sciences. After detailing the elemental thermodynamic thought utilized to high-K dielectrics skinny motion pictures together with extrinsic results, this e-book emphasizes the specificity of skinny movies.
- High Speed and Wide Bandwidth Delta-Sigma ADCs (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- Halbleiter-Leistungsbauelemente: Physik, Eigenschaften, Zuverlässigkeit (German Edition)
- Cell and Material Interface: Advances in Tissue Engineering, Biosensor, Implant, and Imaging Technologies (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)
- Hybrid Fault Tolerance Techniques to Detect Transient Faults in Embedded Processors
- Mikrocontroller: Grundlagen der Hard- und Software der Mikrocontroller ATtiny2313, ATtiny26 und ATmega32 (German Edition)
Additional info for Transparent Oxide Electronics: From Materials to Devices
Transparent Oxide Electronics: From Materials to Devices by Pedro Barquinha,Rodrigo Martins,Luis Pereira,Elvira Fortunato